Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What it's really all about


I had the joyful and unexpected opportunity to baptize a woman on Saturday, whom I also interviewed for baptism last week. We also got to witness a baptism of a girl who I had the chance to interview last week as well. Our district is unified in the work and it is apparent in our district oneness in baptisms. While the people every area aren’t yet prepared to yield baptisms, they are on the way, I can assure you!
We got to go to the temple visitor's center yesterday with our investigator and her two kids. She's progressing so well and can practically be called a member who hasn't yet been baptized.
Yesterday, in addition to attending for the sake of being apart of the confirmations of the two lovely souls, Elder Rees and I happily attended Council Creek ward because we had one of our enduring investigators attend church for the first time! Super exciting and fulfilling after I have worked with him since Elder Wohlleben and I came together.
The work moves along. I am running along just to keep up. Let us all press on in the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment