Sunday, May 1, 2011

Missionary Application Process Completed

In a meeting with my Stake President, I have been declared worthy and ready to serve a mission. My Bishop told me today that he will be uploading the physical and dental evaluation forms this afternoon and will shortly after submit my missionary application to the Stake President. The Stake President will then submit the application and turn it over to the General Authorities and First Presidency of The Church. Now I anxiously await a letter from the Prophet.

EDIT: My Bishop contacted me and I had to sign some of the dental forms that I had originally overlooked on Tuesday May 10th. Then my Stake President called me on Friday May 13th to let me know he submitted my papers online and so they have now been officially sent to the Mission Offices and The First Presidency.

Ryan Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment